I have been roleplaying in one form since the 1970s (tabletops). I only recently returned to forum roleplay so I'm not up on all the fine bits of etiquette, terminology, etc.
- Almost anything! I enjoy good action plots, mysteries, buddy moments, even romance (see limits below).
- ERP (Erotic Role Play): I do not write smut. I enjoy romance, but write fade-to-black scenes only.
- Reading ERP: I prefer not to read erotic roleplay. Please use the mature content toggle on your posts if you are writing graphic sex.
- Extreme Violence / Graphic Gore: I rarely write extreme violence. When the limbs start coming off, I usually leave the rest to the readers' imaginations.
- Battle Scenes: I do write and read fight scenes, but I am not great at the writing part. However, be patient and I will give it a shot.
Plotting & Planning
I love plotting, planning and discussing characters. Hit me up in Discord, here on the forum, or via DMs.
Someone somewhere went to sleep and dreamed us all alive.
Dreams get pushed around a lot and I doubt if we'll survive.
We won't get to wake up, dreams were born to disappear.
And I'm pretty sure that none of us are here.
~ None of Us Are Here by Jim Stafford