Hello, name's Kendra, better known as Arceus. Oanke is the in-universe name of the god of order, and you say it oh-ahn-key. I'm nearing thirty, live in the midwestern USA, and I'm basically romance trash. I also really love family dynamics, though, and love people that will play these dynamics out with me, because nobody really seems to want to take on other people's parents and siblings and whatnot, and this is sad. Right? Like, family is super important to someone's ... everything, really, and it seems strange to ignore them so much.
Anyway, Seidhr is based on a novel series called The Shade Cycle, and it was written by me. I have not started publishing this novel series just yet, but I have written a few instalments of it, and intend to eventually polish them up and start trying to get a publisher to take them. Most likely what will happen is I'll put them up on Wattpad and Inkitt. Don't worry, your character(s) and plot(s) will not appear in the books. The books complete with the end of the Shade Wars, so Seidhr takes place after them.
I have a number of mental quirks, and one of them makes words and communication quite difficult at times, so if I stop making sense or get really vague, I'm so sorry, my brain will remember what words are in a day or three. I'm a dominant personality and tend to get swept up in excitement and inspiration, and I can and will commandeer in-character situations if you let me. My characters also don't always make linear sense and tend to love throwing curveballs (often they even surprise me, so don't feel bad). It's okay to be like, hey Kendra slow down, or hey I don't like how this is going can we change it, or something, it's fine. I know I hyperfocus and get too tunnel-vision-y sometimes.
I also will say I don't honestly care what people do in this universe. I made it as free as I possibly could. You might notice my characters avoid using pronouns - I don't expect everyone else to do this. You can use pronouns if you want, even gendered ones. It's fine. Come up with new ideas, that's fine too, but understand I do still have things I will put my foot down on. If you try to mess up my races, for instance, I probably won't take it well.
- No non-con. I can't handle that with strangers. You may catch me doing it with people I know very well. Not sorry.
- Fight threads stress me out. I can do them, sometimes, but they really freak me out and can cause panic attacks, it's basically a PTSD-like reaction to them, so I'd prefer not to have to work through it.
- I don't do love triangles, I'm way too poly for that.
- Speaking of, I and subsequently my characters don't really understand jealousy. Many of my characters also cannot experience it. (Not all of them, some do.)
- Familial relationships that are toxic will generally make me stop threading with you.
When it's just us, you show me what it feels like to be lonely;
You show me what it feels like to be lost;
I take your hand for you to let it go;
It's like magnets are pulling me, deeper and deeper,
And I tried so hard to fight it off, with distance.